1/14/16

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 1/15

Image source

Lord...

Help me tend to this day's work
and not be anxious for tomorrow...

Help me lean on friends who care
when this day's troubles seem too great...

Help me care for those in need
before my own needs overwhelm me...

Help me see in every one I see
the good you see in me...

Help me pardon others' failings
as I hope they'd pardon me...

Help me speak a word to others,
a word I'd love to hear myself...

Help me treasure my best memories
when today is hard to face...

Help me do the next right thing
and trust so doing pleases you...

Help me see beyond the surface
to the heart of what is real...

Help me listen for your word
and for the wisdom of your truth...

Help me trust that you are with me
when I'm feeling all alone...

Help me live this day as if this day
will never come again...

Help me trust, O Lord, you'll hear my prayer
and take it to your heart...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!