1/15/16

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 1/16

Image source

Lord,
help me know the silence,
your deep silence,
as a gift...

Help me come into your silence
and wait there in the quiet
for your peace...

Help me find within your silence
no void, no lack, no absence
- but the fullness of your presence...

Help me trust that in your silence
I'll find you and we'll meet,
the beloved and the Lover,
where every sound is hushed,
where love's the only Word...

In your silence, Lord, I am
who I'm truly made to be,
in the silence of your presence,
where I'm fully known and loved...

Help me know you in your silence
that I might come to see
who in your love I am
and who I'm called to be...

Amen.

Image source


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!