3/30/16

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 3/30


God to hold me,
God to enfold me,
God to surround me,
God in my speaking,
God in my thinking,
God in my choosing, 
God in my doing,
God in my being,
God in my sleeping,
God in my dreaming,
God in my waking,
God in my watching,
God in my waiting, 
God in my caring,
God in my loving,
God in my hoping,
God in my life,
God in my mind, 
God in my soul,
God in my heart.

Dwell in me, Lord,
in all I do today:
in every breath,

in every step I take...

Remain in me, Lord:
let no move I make

lead me astray 
or draw me away... 

Live in me, Lord, 
make your home in my heart,
deep in my soul, with peace
only you can give...


My variation on and addition to a prayer in Celtic Prayer




 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!