9/1/16

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 9/2

Image source

If there's one thing I know, Lord, it's this:
I'm never happy in chaos and confusion!

Of course, some of both are found in everyone's life:
we live in a confused and chaotic world...

But I also know you always seek, Lord,
to bring order to my chaos
and serenity to my confusion...

I know you're working to do that even now
although I might not yet see how and where
you're moving in my mind and heart
and in my journey's story...

To help me trust and come to know
the peace you want to give me, Lord,
bring calm and quiet to my prayer
and order to my thoughts and days
until serenity is mine...

Amen.









     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!