1/13/17

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 1/13


Sean LeClaire, a friend with a mystic's soul, is the source of the quote above.  Spend some time today with Sean's words and my reflection on them, below...   

Lord,
help me know your silence,
your deep silence,
as a gift...

Help me come into your silence,
and wait there,
in the quiet,
for your peace...

Help me find within your silence
not absence but fullness,
the fullness of your presence...

Help me trust that in your silence
I will find you
and we'll meet:
BFFs,
lover and beloved,
in the silence
where every sound is hushed
and love's the only Word...

In your silence, Lord,
I'm truly who I'm made to be
for only in your silence,
in the silence of your Word,
am I truly known and loved...

Help me know you
in your silence, Lord,
that I might learn
who I am
and who I'm called to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!