2/23/17

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 2/24



Lord,
it's not difficult for me,
in hindsight,
to see how you walked with me,
how you guided and protected me
through many difficult times
I've known in my life...

But this morning
I pray for the grace
to see and know your presence,
your guiding hand and your protection
- not just after the trouble has passed -
but in the hard times,
on the cold and cloudy days,
through my restless nights,
in my rough patches,
in the midst of hurt and disappointment
and through my times of loss and grief...

I know you're always there for me, Lord,
but I pray you let me know and see and feel
your presence and your guidance, your strength and your compassion,
right in the midst of the times
when I need you the most
and look to you for help...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!