6/8/17

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 6/8


Thank you, Lord, for hard times
that strengthened my faith
and deepened my trust in you...

Thank you, Lord, for loneliness
that drew me to your arms
and your ever faithful love for me...

Thank you, Lord, for failures
that prompted me to try and try again
until I reached and met my goal...

Thank you, Lord, for loss and grief
that taught me how to value
only that which truly matters...

Thank you, Lord, for dark times
when I longed for light to dawn
and found you shining in my heart...

Thank you, Lord, for confusion
that made me seek your wisdom
and let go my foolish ways...

Thank you, Lord, for my mistakes:
for how they humbled me and led me
to your mercy and your grace...

Thank you, Lord, for lean days
when all I had was you
and learned in you I lacked for nothing...

Thank you, Lord, for times I found
no reason to be grateful:
thank you for the emptiness
that only you can fill..

Thank you, Lord, for everything:
the good, the bad and anything
that leads me home to you...

Amen.


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!