6/9/17

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 6/10

Image source

Lord,
   is there something you're waiting for me to do?
   is there something you're waiting for me to say?
   is there a change you're waiting for me to make?

   is there a fault you're waiting for me to admit? 
   is there someone you're waiting for me to help?

   is there a hurt you're waiting for me to forgive?
   is there a grudge you're waiting for me to let go?
   is there a new path you're waiting for me to walk?

Help me know what you're waiting for, Lord,

   help me know and understand it... 

And give me the spirit, the courage,
   the green light I need
      to get to it today...

Amen.
 


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!