7/28/17

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 7/28



Lord,
please give me the strength,
the drive,
the patience,
the trust,
the diligence,
the courage,
the balance,
the insight,
the wisdom,
the spirit,
the daring,
the tenacity,
the friends,
the counsel,
the grit,
the guts,
the confidence,
the support,
the faith,
the curiosity,
the willingness,
the determination,
the hope,
the perseverance,
the self-control,
the heart,
the love,
the steadiness,
the endurance,
the staying power
   - whatever it takes
   and whatever I need -
to meet the challenges
coming my way today...

With your help, Lord,
I can do all things:
be my help in everything I do,
I want to do, I need to do
today...


Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!