10/21/17

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 10/22

Photo by Rob Neeley

Lord,

If I'd but stop and just look up
I'd see the beauty in your brush strokes,
in branches high above...

If I'd be still and simply listen
I'd hear the rustling of your Spirit.
whispering soft as falling leaves...

If I'd but pause and seek to pray
I'd find your presence deep within
and all around me on the breeze...

If I'd but stop to take a breath
then you might take my breath away
with October's autumn glory...

If I'd but lift my soul to you
I'd be at peace, the peace I long for
in the seasons of my heart...

If I'd but stop and just look up
then I might find the grace I need:
peace to calm my restless soul...

Amen.



 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!