10/20/17

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 10/21

Image source

Lord,
sometimes I get my priorities mixed up
so I'm asking for your help in knowing
what I most need to do...

Help me know, Lord,
   - who most needs my time today?
   - who most needs my help today?
   - who most needs to hear from me today?
   - who most needs my compassion today?
   - who most needs my forgiveness today?
   - who most needs a smile from me today?
   - who most needs my prayers today?

And, Lord, while we're at it:
   - how do I most need time with you today?
   - how do I most need your help today?
   - how do I most need to listen for your word today?
   - how do I most need your compassion today?
   - how do I most need your mercy today?
   - how do I most need the smile of your grace today?
   - for what do I most need to pray today?

Help me know, Lord,
   - what I need to do for others today
          and
   - what how I need you to do for me...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!