10/18/17

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 10/19

Image source


I need your help with this, Lord...

Help me know what's most important
and give me the will and strength,
the grace and the guts,
to do what I need to do,
to say what I need to say,
to go where I need to go
to begin to accomplish
what I've put off for so long...

And then there's everything else, Lord!
Help me with this, too...

Help me use my time wisely today...

Give me wisdom to see and to know:
- what can wait for tomorrow or the next day
- what I can and should let go of;
- and what I need to place in your hands,
praying you take care of what's beyond my reach...

Finally, Lord,
rescue me from the weeds of the small stuff,
the minor, foolish, inconsequential things,
that waste my time
- while what's important goes undone...

Lead me and guide me today, Lord,
because if you lead me, I know I won't stray:
Lord, let me walk this day with you,
lead me, O Lord, lead me...

Amen.

 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!