11/11/17

Pause for Prayer: SUNDAY 11/2

Image source


Trust in the Lord and he will help you...  
- Proverbs 20


Lord,

I trust in your presence when I feel all alone...

I trust you'll follow me when I walk away...

I trust you’ll find me when I get lost...

I trust in your promise when my hope has run out...

I trust in your wisdom when my thinking's confused...

I trust you're still with me when others have left me...

I trust your compassion when I'm distressed...

I trust in your comfort when I’m deep in grief...

I trust in your strength when I'm weak and afraid...

I trust in your love when I don't love myself...

I trust in your mercy when I've fallen from grace...

I trust in your Spirit when I’m down and out...

I trust in you, Lord, when my trust is all spent...

I trust in you, Lord,

I trust you'll help me, heal me and hold me:

I trust you'll give me your peace...

Amen.




 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!