5/29/18

Just so you know...


So...

I forgot to post my homily on Sunday.

I did get my Monday Morning Offering up -
   because I had prepared it last week.

On Monday night I fell asleep in my recliner
   (where I'd gone to write my Tuesday post)
and woke up about 4:00 a.m. and went to bed,
   completely forgetting that I hadn't written a post!

Just saw a post on FaceBook
   asking if I'm going to post for Tuesday
      (thank you for asking!)

It's almost 10 on Tuesday night
   and I have neither a post for today (Tuesday)
      nor a Texting With God post for tomorrow!

I've decided NOT to stay up and write two posts -
   I'll resume posting on Thursday.

I'm fine.  I'm healthy and well.
I don't have amnesia!
I've just been jammed
   between my regular schedule and a shower
      of unexpected and important demands on my time.

So, I'm taking a little break!

See you on Thursday!


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!