8/5/18

Simple gifts found on vacation: UPDATED!

My efforts to take a brisk walk for an hour every day are made easier on my vacation schedule: today I was out there for two hours and forty minutes and loved every moment in the sun!  Along the way I passed by some beautiful sights, most of them in the front yards of folks fortunate enough to live in this beautiful part of the world.  For some reason, that blossom above puts me in mind of an old fashioned lady's hat.  I don't know the name of the flower The delicate petals of this Rose of Sharon caught my eye early in the morning.

These brilliant red blooms (day lilies) against their greenery might make a nice Christmas card!


These Black Eyed Susans seemed a choir of flowers totally focused on their Director's baton.

This robust hydrangea bush was bursting with blooms, thick and lush!


Far more pedestrian than nature's offerings, this sign on Main Street in Hyannis nonetheless brought a smile to my face.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!