8/5/18

The simple pleasures of being on vacation...


I love the feeling after doing my laundry and folding it and putting it away - but I'm not big fan of the process that gets my clothes from the hamper and back into my chest of draws!

So when I'm on vacation, I allow myself the luxury of taking my wash to the laundromat and having them wash and fold it.  It's SO much easier - and they fold things much more neatly than I do!

So, having my laundry done is one simple pleasure of being on vacation and the second is this:

having the time to leisurely page through the hard copies of Sunday Globe and New York Times.  The Globe has grown thin, even on Sundays, but the Times continue to hold enough reading material to last me several days.

Folded laundry and the Sunday papers: it doesn't take too much to make me a happy camper!


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!