9/12/18

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 9/13

Image source

Speak to me, Lord...

Speak a word of blessing,
a word of gentle kindness,
a word of cleansing mercy...

Speak a word that helps me, Lord,
a word to heal what hurts,
a word to make me whole...

Speak a word to wake me up,
a word to make me strong and whole,
a word to shape my words and deeds...

Speak a word of pardon, Lord,
a word of your forgiveness,
a word of reconciling peace...

Speak a word of of wisdom,
speak a word of counsel,
a word to make things crystal clear...

Speak a word of challenge, Lord,
and speak a word of comfort,
a word of consolation...

Speak a word to help me love,
a word that draws me close to you
and to my family and my neighbor...

Speak your word in all my thoughts,
embed your word deep in my soul,
a word to change the way I live...

Speak a word to lift me up,
speak a word to give me hope,
a word to help me try again...

Speak any word I need to hear,
a word for me to live by, Lord,
a word of grace from you...

Amen.

Image source


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!