10/5/18

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 10/6

Image source


Some friends I see from week to week
and for these friends, Lord, the ones at my side
who lighten my load and lift my heart,
I give you my thanks and praise...

Other friends live a short distance away
but time and toil keep us apart
yet I know they'll be there when I need them, Lord,
and for them I give you my thanks and praise...

Other friends live oh, so far away
and I see them only but now and again,
yet nonetheless each time we meet
I know their love's as good as gold
so for them I give you my thanks and praise...

And you, Lord, my friend, you're always there
even when I wander some miles away;
yet no matter the distance I put between us
you're at my side, finer than gold,
the best of all friends I'll have have
and for this I give you my thanks and praise...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!