3/9/19

Pocket Prayer: SATURDAY 3/9


The image above is a pocket Cross we're distributing in my parish this Lent: a portable, daily reminder of the ashes we received and the Lenten pledges we made on Ash Wednesday. If you'd like one of these Crosses for your own, check here.  Each day this Lent I'll offer a brief thought here (Pocket Prayers) about how Jesus might touch our lives in this holy season.  I hope this will help all of us to be more faithful on our Lenten journey to Easter.

Pocket Prayer for SATURDAY after Ash Wednesday

I wonder if sometimes, Lord,
I suffer from tunnel vision in my spiritual life.

I wonder if I have a pretty narrow view
of when and how you might touch my life
on a given day...

While I know just how I want to know your touch,
you know best where I need your touch today...

Broaden my vision, Lord:
help me find and know your touch
when it comes,
where it comes,
how it comes
and where you, in your wisdom,
know I have the greatest need
of your gentle, healing, blessing touch
upon my life today...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!