3/7/19

Today's Pocket Prayer:THURSDAY 3/7


The image above is a pocket Cross we're distributing in my parish this Lent: a portable, daily reminder of the ashes we received and the Lenten pledges we made on Ash Wednesday. If you'd like one of these Crosses for your own, check here.  Each day this Lent I'll offer a brief thought here (Pocket Prayers) about how Jesus might touch our lives in this holy season.  I hope this will help all of us to be more faithful on our Lenten journey to Easter.

Pocket Prayer for THURSDAY after Ash Wednesday

I'm told that all day long and all through the night
   you're reaching out to touch my life, Lord,
but I'm not sure I feel it, I'm not sure I know it...
Make me sensitive to your touch, Lord:
slow me down, slow me down, slow me down,
   lest I brush past your gentle touch
      and miss your blessing...
Touch my life today, Jesus,
   and help me know how you have touched me.

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!