8/9/19

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 8/9

Image source













Lord,

When I'm ready to play the fool today,
   give me a dose of common sense...

When I'm confounded and confused today,
   guide me straight on wisdom's path...

When I'm tempted to be selfish today,
   open my heart to be more generous...

When I'm feeling sorry for myself today,
   help me put things in perspective...

When I've got choices I need to make today,
   give me the counsel of good judgment...

When I'm struggling to do what's right today,
   give me all the strength and courage I need...

When I'm convinced I know it all today,
   fill my mind with wonder and awe...

When I think I can live this day without you, Lord,
   sit me down and help me pray...

Amen.





 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!