10/15/19

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 10/15



An old friend texted me, Lord,
someone I hadn't seen in quite a while:
busy lives, competing schedules
and a change in geography
left us out of touch, drifting apart...

Then out of the blue comes an invitation
and plans were swiftly made: dinner last night
and great conversation for catching up,
reconnecting, reclaiming good memories,
restoring the ties that bind and bond...

It was a shot in the arm, Lord,
a breath of fresh air,
a reason to be joyful,
a gift freely given,
a break, a boon and a blessing...

I needed that, Lord,
and I'm mighty grateful to you
because I have no doubt that all good gifts
come from your hand and from your heart
all blessings flow...

Amen.


 

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!