12/1/19

Monday Morning Offering: 12/2

Image: George Mendoza

Good morning, good God!

Today I offer my need for you, Lord:
my need to grow closer to you and your love,
my need to follow wherever you lead me,
my need for your mercy and pardon,
my need to savor your wisdom,
my need to let go of what keeps me from loving you,
my need to give more generously,
my need to forgive more quickly,
my need to pray more faithfully,
my need to dismiss my many resentments,
my need to be healed of my anger and pride,
my need to seek you more earnestly,
my need to believe you care for me,
my need to trust in your plan for me,
my need to love with no strings attached,
my need to make better choices and decisions,
my need to grow in personal integrity...

That's only the beginning of my list, Lord,
but it's a start and it's what I offer you this morning...

Only you can fill all the needs I have:
be gracious merciful and kind, Lord,
and fill me with your compassion and love...

Amen.



 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!