1/28/20

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 1/28

Serenity by Hyuna Kim

I'm looking back, Lord,
on this first month of 2020...


And of all the new year's resolutions I made
(or might have made,
or should have made,
or could have made)
the most important would surely be this:

With your help, Lord, I resolve to seek the serenity
of living one day at a time:
accepting the things I cannot change,
changing the things I can
and praying for wisdom to know the difference...
One day at a time, Lord,
   mindful of your presence...

One hour at a time, Lord,
   mindful of your grace...

One minute at a time, Lord,
   mindful of, grateful for,
      your never-ending patient love for me...

Amen.


Image source

 

   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!