4/7/20

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 4/7

Image source

I come to you today, Lord,
with a heart in a need of gifts
that only you can give...

I need the gift of hope, Lord,
so I open my heart before you,
asking you to fill my soul
with hope that gives me courage,
courage to live the balance of this day in peace
and to face tomorrow with confidence and faith...

And I need the gift of trust, Lord,
so I open my heart before you:
help me trust that you're with me, always with me,
beside me and within me,
that you'll never walk away,
that you've always got my back...

And I need the gift of strength, Lord,
so I open my heart before you:
fill me with the strength of your love
and the power of your grace;
soften and strengthen my heart
until it beats as one with yours...

These gifts are yours to give, Lord
and I pray you'll be generous...

Fill my heart with strength, hope and trust:
that's all I ask, Lord,
that's everything I need...

Amen.


 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!