5/22/20

NIGHT PRAYER: Friday 5/22


Thank you for this warm day, Lord,
and for your healing touch 
on my bare skin...

I know you, Lord,
I believe in you,
I trust in your presence by my side,
I hear your voice in the scriptures,
I sometimes hear you whisper 
in the quiet of my prayer...

But when I feel your touch 
upon my head, my brow, my face, my arms and legs,
when I feel your warmth enveloping my body,
when you touch my skin you touch my heart, my hope, 
my faith you're truly present to my body, in my soul,
in my mind and in my thoughts,
head to toe, inside out,
in the whole of who I am...

Thank you for this warm day, Lord
and for your healing touch
on my bare skin...

As the warm sun sets and this day ends,
stay with me as I lie awake, Lord,
and watch over me through the night,
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep, rest securely in your peace...

Amen.

Tonight's song comes with a video of warm and beautiful images.
(To follow the lyrics, be sure to move your cursor off the video 
and don't let the several black screens tempt you to leave early!)




  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!