5/14/20

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 5/14


Thank you, Lord
   for getting me over those bumps in the road
      that I once thought were mountains...

Thank you for leading me and guiding m
   through days and nights and weeks
      I thought impossible, impassable...

Thank you for helping me endure and accomplish
   what I thought I never would,
      what I thought I never could...
         
Help me hold these memories close, Lord:
   I need their strength for today
      and I need their promise for tomorrow...

I know I can't make it alone, Lord,
   but with you by my side,
      and your hand on my shoulder,
   my troubles are halved 
      and my joy is doubled...

Just don't let me forget this, Lord,
   just don't let me forget...

Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!