7/6/20

NIGHT PRAYER: Monday 7/6


It sure would be easier to fall asleep tonight, Lord,
if I knew what tomorrow will bring...

Even should tomorrow bring me sorrow
I'd take comfort just in knowing what to be ready for...

But the future is a mystery, Lord: plain for you to see,
but it's ups and downs - unknown to me...

Many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand 
But I know who holds tomorrow, Lord, and I know you hold my hand...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake and worried, all about tomorrow,
watch over me and grant me rest to prepare for what may come
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep, rest in your peace...

Amen.

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow sung by Sangah Noona



I don't know about tomorrow,  
I just live from day to day. 
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to gray. 

I don't worry about the future,
'Cause I know what Jesus said, 
And today I’ll walk beside him
For He knows what is ahead. 

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand 
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand. 

I don't know about tomorrow;
It may bring me poverty. 
But the one who feeds the sparrow,
Is the one who stands by me. 

And the path that is my portion
May be through the flame or flood; 
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand 
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.

  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!