10/10/20

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 10/10


Help me find and remember the joy of the strength
   that comes from your hand, lifts me up when I fall,
      muscles my weakness and helps me survive
         when nothing's left to help me get by...

Help me find and remember the joy of the hope
   that opens my eyes to tomorrow's peace:
      your call, your command, your desire for me 
            to live day by day, all my life, in your love... 
 
Help me find and remember the joy of those moments
   when smiles healed and words consoled me,  
      when open ears heard and strong arms held me
         when someone's hand, with love, took mine...
 
Help me find and remember the peace of those memories
   when faith grounded me, silence soothed me,
      prayer lifted me, grace sustained me, 
         and your presence held me fast in your peace...
 
Help me find and remember what I lose and forget,
      help me find and remember what I can't do without,
         help me find and remember your love, O Lord,
            help me find and remember you...

Amen.
 

  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!