10/12/20

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 10/13

Photo by Juan Rodriguez



  
You've given me another day to live,
(Thank you, Lord!)
a day to shape into something beautiful,
a day to serve others, a day to give you thanks,
another day in the life of you and me...
 
How would you have me spend this day, Lord? 
With whom would you have me share it?
Along what path will your Spirit draw me?
Close to whose heart will your heart lead me?

What word would you have me speak today?
What quiet time have you planned for you and me to share?
What tears might I cry today, Lord?
And with what joy will you touch my soul?

When I'm tired today give me strength, Lord.
When I'm moving too fast, slow me down.
When I'm saying too much, let me know
and when I need to speak, give me words to say...

Give me patience with this day's routine
and open my eyes to what's fresh and new.
This day comes to me, blessed by your hand, Lord,
may I return it with praise, my gift to you...

Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!