4/4/21

Pause for Prayer: EASTER SUNDAY 4/4

Image source
 
Easter's wonder, peace and joy
all rise from
faith and prayer and praise... 

Help me treasure Easter's gifts, Lord,
faith and hope and love:
   embed them in my heart,
let them color all my thoughts
   and refresh my trust in you...

And if I'm waiting still
for Easter's gifts to find
then help me sing, Lord, 
help me sing
'til the power of your love
help me, help me sing,
  'til the power
of your love come down!
 
Praise His Holy Name


Sing till the power of the Lord come down. 
Shout Hallelujah! Praise his holy name!
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound 
that saved a wretch like me;
I once was lost, but now I'm found, 
was blind, but now I see.
Jesus, Jesus, how I love thee! 
Shout Hallelujah! Praise his holy name!
Must Jesus bear the cross alone and all the world go free?
No, there's a cross for everyone and there's a cross for me.
Jesus, Jesus, how I love thee! 
Shout Hallelujah! Praise his holy name!
Holy Jesus, praise his name! 
Oh Hallelujah, Praise his holy name.
Praise his name, praise his holy name!





 

     
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!