6/8/21

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 6/8

    Photo by CP




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All around me, Lord,
   you're working the beautiful mystery of spring,
      teasing me with summer's promise...

Over just a few weeks
   you've clothed bare branches in leafy green sleeves,
      giving shade from June's warm sun...

With gentle rain you've watered gardens,
   coloring the paths along my way
      with blooms you've opened to new life...

Work your springtime mystery in me, Lord...

Tease out the person I'm meant to be...

Shelter me in the shade of your love... 

Water my soul with the reign of your grace...

Let summer's mystery bloom in me,
   the promise of your power, come to life...

Amen.




   
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!