6/29/21

Some changes here


 

 I don't spend much time tracking the stats associated with my blog but while doing some checking today I discovered, to my happy surprise, that 3,291 readers are subscribed to my page here!
 
And here's why I was checking stats today: my subscribers receive a daily email containing my most recent posts.  Those emails have been sent (for the 14 years I've been blogging) by a service called  FeedBurner which is owned by Google who owns Blogger, the platform for this page.  Google has decided to drop this email-subscription service which was provided at no charge.  That sent all of us FeedBurner users looking for a new email-subscription service. I' ve signed on to a new service - and we'll find out Wednesday morning whether it's working or not.

Please be patient!  (At least, please be more patient with all this than I am!)



  

  
Subscribe to A Concord Pastor Comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!