4/30/22

Pause for Prayer: SATURDAY 4/30



 
My prayer today is simple, Lord: 
    please walk with me - right by my side...
 
And, yes, I know, you're always there,
    you walk with me every day
but today I want to be sure you'll be with me
    if the road gets rough and my step's not steady,
    if it's all up hill and I don't have the strength,
    if the twists and turns leave me lost and alone,
    if my path takes me somewhere I don't want to go,
    if this day's journey seems too much to bear,
then I need to be sure that you'll walk with me, Lord,
    walk with me, right by my side...

Be with me, Lord, should I stumble or fall,
    hold me up when I'm feeling weak;
level and straighten the road I travel,
    stay with me, don't leave me alone...

If my path should lead where my heart fears to go
    be my strength and companion,
    my courage and grace
and most of all, Lord, and this I pray,
    be with me and walk by my side today...

Amen.
 
 I Want Jesus to Walk With Me, 
        - arranged by Milburn Price

If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 
 
 
I want Jesus to walk with me
I want Jesus to walk with me
All along my pilgrim journey, Lord
I want Jesus to walk with me
 
In my trials, Lord walk with me
In my trials, Lord, walk with me
When my heart is almost breaking
Lord, I want Jesus to walk with me
 
In my troubles, Lord, walk with me
in my troubles, Lord, walk with me
When my head is bowed in sorrow
Lord, I want Jesus to walk with me

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!