5/9/22

NIGHT PRAYER: Monday 5/9


No matter how rough the patch I'm in, Lord,
you never fail to leave me hints
of your presence,  grace
and tender, loving kindnesss...
 
Because I believe this, Lord, 
I pray you open wide my eyes
that I might come upon and find
the brush strokes of your artistry,
left to lift my spirits, 
to help me see you're all around, 
on every side, walking with me,
ever at my side to comfort 
and to guide me to your peace...

Even just a hint, Lord, 
is all I need to trust all shall be well,
that my life is in your hands,
that you're leading me at every turn
to light and joy now hidden from my eyes
but waiting in your heart
and in the days that lie ahead... 
 
 
    Photo by CP

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A hint is all I need, Lord,
like the flowering trees outside my door,
blooming with your beauty,
but only for a time, for now,
to heal and lift my spirits 
with the promise of your peace,
your artistry divine...

A hint is just enough, Lord,
and though I know you leave them for us all,
help me believe, deep in my soul,
each bloom upon that tree
was meant for me...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep rest in your peace...
 
Amen.

All Things Bright and Beautiful by John Rutter

If a video doesn't appear below, click here!


 
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!