5/10/22

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 5/10

 
Of all the things I might do today, Lord,
of all the things I could do today,
of all the things I intend to do today, 
of all the things I need to do today,
of all the things I plan to do today,
of all the things I can do today,
of all the things I'm scheduled to do today, 
of all the things I want to do today,
of all these things, Lord, what's the one thing 
you most want me to do - today?

Help me know what that is, Lord, and then
give me the grace,
give me the courage,
give me the wisdom,
give me the strength,
give me the will,
give me the smarts,
give me the heart 
and give me the nudge, the push, the shove I need
to do what you ask,
just what you ask - today...

Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!