6/14/22

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 6/14

 
You won't ask more of me today, Lord,
than what you ask of me every day:
   that I  do what's just, love what's good
      and walk humbly by your side...*

Simple enough, Lord!
Well, maybe not so simple in the execution,
but simple enough for me to 
    do a little better each day,
    love a little more each day
    and walk a little closer by your side - each day...
     
So, help me not screw this up     
    by complicating the simple,
   over-thinking the obvious,
   and worrying about the small stuff...

Just... help me keep it simple, Lord:
   as simple as you ask,
   as simple as can be,
   simple enough for me to do... 
 
Amen. 

*Micah 6:8

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!