7/24/22

On Vacation

I'm away on vacation for two weeks!  

I've discovered that vacation is a very different experience when you're retired. The freedom of retirement eliminates the need or desire to escape, to flee, to get away from whatever it is that's holding one down.  It's also already occurred to me that I won't be experiencing my usual mid-vacation depression:  Oh no - it's half over - the count down to returning begins!

Even given all that, however, I'm going to take a semi-break from my work here.  I'll be posting a daily Night Prayer but not a daily Pause for Prayer, thus cutting my daily double deadline in half. Thanks for your patience and understanding! (And if you're really in need of a PFP fix, just look to the right and take a walk through the archives!)
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the change of scenery! Have fun with friends and family! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!