7/14/22

Pause for Prayer: THURSDAY 7/14



 
Just a simple prayer today...

You know where I need mercy, Lord:
  I pray that you'll forgive me...

You know where I am broken, Lord:
  I pray you'll mend and heal me...

You know how I am foolish, Lord:
   I pray you'll give me wisdom...

You know when my words lie, Lord:
    I pray you fill me with your truth...
 
You know when I am selfish, Lord:
    I pray you'll make me generous...
 
You know when I'm a coward, Lord:
     I pray you'll fire my heart to act...
 
You know how I keep grudges, Lord:
    I pray you'll help me let them go...

You know my gifts and blessings, Lord:
   I pray you'll make me grateful...

Well, maybe not so simple, Lord,
   but definitely from my heart...

Amen.

 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!