7/4/22

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 7/5

Image source
 
What's one thing I really need to start the day right?
     A good stretch?
     Some tunes?
     The bed made?
     A quick workout?  A run?
     A shower?
     A shave?
     Makeup? 
     Coffee?  Juice? 
     Cereal? Yogurt? Eggs? A bagel?
     The news (heard or read)?
     A check of email and texts?

Among all these good things 
    - what's missing?   
 
How about prayer?
    Do I count prayer among the things I really need
        to start the day right? 
    Do I keep prayer among the things I really need
        to start the day right? 
    Did I pray this morning
        to start the day right?

If I haven't yet said hello to you today, Lord,
I'd love to have a few moments of your time right now
    - just to be sure my day's heading in the right direction...
 
Amen.

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!