8/18/22

Pause for Prayer: FRIDAY 8/19

Image source


Bend me, stretch me, pull me, Lord,
    in just the places I resist...

 Bend me, stretch me, pull me
   past the meager limits I might set...
 

Bend me, stretch me, pull me
   towards what I'd much rather just avoid...

Bend me, stretch me, pull me 
    'til I am all you created me to be...

Bend me, stretch me, pull me, Lord,
   'til others' needs are well within my reach...

Bend me, stretch me, pull me
    'til I'm one with you, your heart, your will and word... 

With the power of your gentle strength, Lord,
    bend me, stretch me, pull me into shape!

Amen. 

 Spirit of the Living God

If a video doesn't appear below, click here!



  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!