10/25/22

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 10/25

   Image souorce


 

I pray this morning, Lord, for the person I know 
    who may be most in need of prayer...
 
And I pray today for all of those I don't know
    who are standing in the need of prayer...
 
I pray for those who haven't prayed in years
     - or have given up on prayer...
 
I pray for any who've forgotten how to pray
    and don't know how to start again...
 
I pray this morning, Lord,
    for those afraid to ask for prayers
        - or  have no one to ask...
 
And I pray for those who always pray for others
    but find it difficult to pray for their own needs...

I pray for those whose prayers are spoken only
    in sighs and sobs and tears...
 
And I pray for those who find no words for prayer
    but whose silence speaks so clearly in your heart...

And I'm grateful for the prayers, Lord, that others pray for me:
    we're all in this together - standing in the need of prayer...

Amen.

Standing In the Need of Prayer, 
    an African-American Spiritual
        performed by Beyond the Walls Choir 
 
If a video doesn't appear below, click here!
 

   

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!