11/29/22

Posting this a second time, BECAUSE...

BECAUSE... for some reason this failed to arrive intact through my subscription service this morning.

 
-->

Because your patience never fails,
    I've always time to grow...

Because of your great mercy
    I’m forgiven and unburdened…

Because you searched me out, I know
    I'm found and welcomed home…

Because you set me free
    my heart's been blessed with peace and joy...

Because you lift me up
    my spirits rise and I’m consoled…

Because your grace protects me
    in my weakness, I find strength…

Because you give so generously
    I offer thanks and praise…

Because you always have my back
    I walk by faith, not sight...

Because you know me as I am
    I know myself as yours...

Because you look on me with love
    I’m blessed and deeply healed…

Because you watch my every step
    I journey free from fear…

Because you hold me in your heart
    I come and go in peace...

Because you are my Lord and God,
    I place my trust in you...

Amen, Lord 
  -yes,  Amen!


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!