1/28/23

NIGHT PRAYER: Saturday 1/28



No one knows me
    as you know me, Lord...

No one understands me
    the way you do...

No one's as patient with me
    as you are, Lord...

No one watches over me
    as carefully as you do...

No one delights in me
    as deeply as you do...

No one's more faithful to me
    than you are, day in, day out...

No one judges me more mercifully  
    than you do, Lord...
 
No one gives me more second chances
    than you do...

No one loves me
    as deeply as you do, Lord...

So, for all your gifts and grace,
    for your mercy and your love,
I thank you, Lord, my God
    for I have no God but you...

No one knows my heart, Lord,
    as well as you know mine...


Only you, Lord,
only you...

Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
and asleep, rest in your peace...
 
Amen.
 

   cover by C West 
 
If a video doesn't appear below, click here!


You have been  
And You will be  
You have seen  
And You will see 
   
You know when I rise and when I fall  
When I come or go, You see it all  
You hung the stars and You move the sea,  
And still You know me  
 
You know me!  
 
And nothing is hidden from Your sight  
Wherever I go, You find me  
And You know every detail of my life  
'Cause You are God and You don't miss a thing 
You know me 

And nothing is hidden from Your sight  
Wherever I go, You find me  
And You know every detail of my life  
'Cause You are God and You don't miss a thing
You know me 
 
You memorize me 
You memorize me

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!