2/10/23

Heading to a warmer clime...

Yesterday (Thursday) about an inch of snow fell here in Georgetown, CO but warmer temps today have melted that away an most of the terrain around here is bare ground. BUT... it has been cold! As much as I love being in Georgetown, early tomorrow morning (Saturday) I'll fly to Los Angeles with my sister and brother-in-law where we'll set out on a five day cruise to Cabo San Lucas.  This will be my first cruise but my shipmates are old salts and will show me the ropes!  

I'm told that wifi on board the ship is not very reliable so I'm not sure what access I'll have for posting on my blog and FaceBook.  And you know, even if the wifi is good - I just might take a few days off!  Bottom line: don't be surprised if my posts are fewer and not as regular as usual.

I'll be back in Georgetown on February 16 so you should find Night Prayer here that Thursday evening.  And I'll try to send you a Valentine before then!

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonder time! Looking forward to hearing all about your travels when you return to MA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you and family a beautiful, peaceful excursion to Cabo! My husband and I saw much of the world by cruising and I could have remained on the ship forever… ..probably the same you must feel about Colorado!
    Peace! Mary Beth Quigley




    ReplyDelete
  3. have remained on the ship forever…

    ReplyDelete

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!