2/10/23

LENT is around the corner - pocket Crosses!

 
Ash Wednesday is February 22 - less than two weeks away!
 
As I have in the past, I've ordered pocket Crosses for you as simple, personal, daily reminders of the season and of how each of us may be planning to live that season.

The inscription for this year's pocket Cross:
Be with me, Lord,
when I am in trouble,
Be with me, Lord,
I pray!
 
If you would like a pocket Cross, please send me a STAMPED self-addressed envelope. Last year, for the first time, some of the envelopes I sent back to you were returned for Postage DueI checked with the UPS and learned that because these envelopes contain an object, they can be considered a "package" and require extra postage. I sampled an envelope containing a Cross and was told that the postage would be $1.26.  I regret that the postage is that high - but I don't set the rates.  Some folks request more than one Cross and in the past I have been able to fulfill those requests - and I will try my best to do so again.  However... if you request more than one Cross, please increase the postage on your envelope!
Please send your stamped, self-addressed envelope to:

Fr. Austin Fleming
124 Cochituate Road
Wayland, MA 01778
 
As you may realize, I'm away for a month, returning on February 19, just two days before Ash Wednesday. I'll get these in the mail as soon as I can and you should receive them in the first week of Lent.

There is NO COST for these Crosses! Please do NOT send and money or checks! If you're moved to be generous - please make a donation to your favorite charity.  Once again,  please do NOT send any money or checks!

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!