3/28/23

Pause for Prayer: TUESDAY 3/28

 
I take many things for granted, Lord,
 things for which I should be grateful:
 
      - your grace helping me make it
          from one day to the next...

     - friends who are always there for me,
           in good times and in bad...
 
     - the courage I found to face some things
          I feared would overwhelm me...
 
     - the compassion to help and serve
          in ways I never thought I could...
 
     - the strength that keeps me faithful
           to those who aren't loyal to me...
 
     - the endurance to try and try again
         when I'm ready to throw in the towel....
 
     - the faith to trust in your care for me
           on days when I just can't find you...
 
     -  the hope that keeps me moving ahead
          when I'm tempted to just give up...
 
I take many things for granted, Lord:
    make me grateful today, I pray
for the graces and gifts that slip, day by day,
    from your heart and hands into mine...


Amen.


  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!