3/14/23

Pause for Prayer: WEDNESDAY 3/15




It's true, isn't it?

God asks many things of all of us
but each of us knows, oh-so well, 
what's most difficult of all God asks of us: 
    maybe it's a change of heart?   
    letting go of someone or some thing?
    spending more time in prayer? 
    forgiving someone who's hurt me? 
    finally doing something I've put off for a long time? 
    putting a stop to something that needs to end? 
    greater honesty with others? with God? with myself? 
    just doing the next right thing?

Sometimes we're not sure where to begin 
but finding out is easy: 
    What's the first step I know I need to take?
    What's been holding me back?
    With God's help, will I take that step today? 
 
Image source

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!