4/2/23

Let's see if I can get this right!

Many of my readers subscribe my blog and receive an email each morning with links to my most recent posts.

Although I receive this email, too, I never read it because as the one who posted - I don't need to be alerted.

But it's been brought to my attention that often my posts often don't arrive in a timely manner.  For instance, most (all?) readers received my April Fools Day prayer - on April 2nd!

Here's the problem: the subscription service "collects" what I post during the day and sends these posts as a batch early in the morning.  The time of day I post a piece determines whether it gets included in the batch or not.

I believe the solution is for me to get ahead of things to ensure that posts arrive in a timely manner.  That's what I'm going to try beginning right now. 

I hope this resolve the issue of your receiving my posts "after the fact" - but it will also probably mean that you'll receive some posts ahead of time!  So, if you receive my Night Prayer at 8:00 in the morning - just don't open it until after dinner that evening!

 Of course, at any time of the day or night you can go directly to my blog (ConcordPastor.blogspot.com)  or you can friend me on FaceBook (Austin Fleming).  In both of those locations, you can access my posts as soon as I post.

Let's see how this goes!

And thanks for your patience!

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!