8/12/23

NIGHT PRAYER: Saturday 8/12



 
   Refresh me when I'm tired, Lord,
   rouse me when I'm drowsy,
   replenish my zest for life,
   sharpen my fading focus,
   rekindle my sense of purpose,
   revive my imagination,
   rejuvenate my soul,
   lift my drooping spirit,
   bring back my sense of humor,
   quicken my get-up-and-go,
   restore my drive to do what's right,
   renew my faith and trust in you...
 
Give me peace with what's now past, Lord
    joy in the day at hand,
        and hope enough to see me through tomorrow...

Refresh, rouse and replenish me,
   sharpen, revive and rekindle me,
rejuvenate, uplift and quicken me,
   restore and renew me, I pray, O Lord!

That's what I need and all I ask,
    be generous, Lord, I pray
        and fill my heart with grace...
 
Protect me, Lord, while I'm awake
    and watch over me while I sleep
that awake, I might keep watch with you
    and asleep, rest in your peace...
 
Amen. 


 
Refresh Me by Leeland

If a widget doesn't appear below, click here!
 

 
You are my shelter from the hurricaneYou are my rock, You are my shadeNever changing always the sameGod refresh me
 
And when my burdens are breaking me downAnd the enemy's cries shake the groundI hear Your voice pierce the soundSaying "I am with you."
 
So I lift my hands to You; I lift my heart to YouRefresh me, O God refresh meAnd I raise my weakness high, in it You're glorifiedRefresh me, O God Refresh me
 
You are my shelter from the hurricaneYou are my rock, You are my shadeNever changing, always the sameGod refresh me
 
And when my burdens are breaking me downAnd the enemy's cries shake the groundI hear Your voice pierce the soundSaying "I am with you, Yes I am!"
 
So I lift my hands to You; I raise my heart to YouRefresh me, Oh God refresh meAnd I raise my weakness high, in it You're glorifiedRefresh me, Oh God Refresh me
 
Let the river run down from your thrownLet it wash me now and make me wholeLord, fill my heart, flood my soulOh refresh me, Oh God refresh me
 
I loose my hands, Take controlGod let your purposes unfoldThere's a greater story to be toldOh refresh me, oh God refresh me
 
So I lift my hands to You; I lift my heart to YouRefresh me, Oh God refresh meI raise my weakness high, in it You're glorifiedRefresh me, Oh God Refresh me
 

  

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please THINK before you write
and PRAY before you think!